Under section J of the building code of Australia there are now mandatory Minimum energy efficiency standards for commercial buildings.
To ensure your projects meet the required levels of thermal performance, Aldeck has introduced its Roof Spacer System in a range of sizes to suit all BCA building types and climate zones, including cyclonic regions up to C3. The Aldeck Roof Spacer System raises the roof sheet above the purlin, allowing the roof insulation to fully recover to its nominated thickness, which in turn allows the insulation to provide its rated insulation value .In achieving this Aldeck’s roof spacers will help your next project meet the current building code of Australia’s requirements.
The Aldeck advantage is:
- Fully tested in Australia by NATA labourites
- Roofing screws pre-loaded for improved on site labour efficiency.
- Rated for use in cyclonic regions across the full range of bracket heights and lengths
- Suitable for both conceal fixed and pierce fixed roofing systems
- Available in a range of lengths to match roof sheet widths also improving on site labour efficiency.
- Available in a range of bracket heights to ensure the insulation recovers to its full design thickness in accordance with BCA requirements.
Call today for a quote on your next project.