Temporary Handrail Hire
ALDECK has been servicing the construction industry for more than 50 years now. Over this time Aldeck has accumulated a vast amount of experience in height safety . Aldeck has applied this experience to refine its handrail systems to such a degree that it is now placed at the forefront of the commercial and industrial temporary edge protection industry.
With the most versatile and innovative edge protection systems in the market place, you can be confident in trusting Aldeck with your next project.
The Aldeck advantage is:
- All handrail systems are locally made and fully tested to Australian Standards.
- Aldeck's handrail is robust, but lighter in weight than its competitor's products making it more user friendly.
- Site inspection service by our experienced sales staff ensures you get the right system for the job.
- Supply only option available with full installation manuals provided.
- The telescopic nature of our system makes it more versatile.
- Handrail system can vary in height from 1.1m high anywhere up to 2.4m high.
Contact us today for a quote on your next project.
- Aldeck Telescopic Handrail System : Upper and Lower (2.8MB)
- Aldeck Telescopic Handrail System : Front and Back (2.8MB)
- Aldeck Over Purlin Handrail Systems Installation Guide (1.7MB)
- Aldeck Under Purlin Handrail Systems Installation Guide (2.4MB)
- Introduction: Telescopic Handrail and Debris Restraint System
- Installation Guide : Telescopic Handrail System
- Installation Guide : Building Enclosure System
- Conditions of Hire (412KB)
- Damaged & Lost Materials Price List (435KB)
- Test Certificate - Over Purlin Handrail (1.4MB)
- Test Certificate - Telescopic Hand Rail System (493KB)
- Test Certificate - Under Purlin Handrail (329KB)
- Test Report - Alternative Fixing Brackets (7.0MB)